Please reach out for opportunities for Spring 2019!! ~ Kim 🙂
As you may know, I love speaking to the empowerment and entrepreneur classes at Denver Public Schools. Working with youth to help them avoid the pitfalls of trying to find work after school is a passion of mine. I have been a rotating keynote speaker for several years and…
…now we’re taking the program to the next level in the form of our Marketing Internship with Faceted Media.
- You like designing
- You use social media often
- You are a pretty good writer
- You love creating and creativity
- You are familiar with computers
- You want work experience and a recommendation
- Some level of computer experience and feel fairly confident
- Want marketing, graphic design, website build, technical and practical experience
We also ask that all applicants fill out this form in order to apply. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Schedule is flexible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-308-6844 with any questions.
What You’ll Gain:
- Basic Website Building
- Graphic Design Experience
- Video/Photography Editing
- Social Media Practices
- Copywriting for Marketing
- A Bit About Search Engine Optimization
- Blogging Best Practices
- Some Event Marketing Practice
My style is low-key and practical with the goal of getting you REAL LIFE experience so that it is easier for you to find a well-paying and enjoyable career after high school while you go to college or while you enter the workforce. Marketing is fun, creative, can be a bit high pressure, but it’s a great feeling to see your work out there reaching the right people. Creatives and entrepreneur-types, this opportunity is for you!